Send us your best…we’ll send them back better!
United Way’s Campaign Associate Program offers a unique opportunity to practice corporate social responsibility in action to benefit your employees and the community at large.
Sponsored Campaign Associates seconded from the public and private sectors work with United Way during its annual fundraising campaign. As an extension of United Way staff, your employees will act as a resource, ambassador and strategist assisting with the management of over 500 workplace campaigns at organizations across Burlington and Hamilton
INVEST in an employee and GIVE BACK to your community
Benefits for Employers:
- increased staff morale when you demonstrate a commitment to your community
- recognition in workplaces within Hamilton and Burlington, at United Way events, in print publications, on the website and in the local media
- a recharged employee — one who has learned new skills, absorbed fresh insights and ideas, made important contacts, is more confident and understands the community better
Benefits for Employees:
- receive professional training and experience in fundraising, project and time management, public speaking, sales, communications and marketing, negotiation, strategic analysis and planning
- improve leadership, management and team-building skills
- learn how a successful campaign works
- build upon existing strengths
- make new contacts and create networking opportunities
- learn about the challenges facing our community and be part of United Way’s work that is making a difference in providing long-term solutions
Click here for more information regarding the Campaign Associate Program or contact Krista Warnke, Campaign Manager at 905-527-4576 ext 238